Cottage Grove Pet Policy
Cottage Grove is "Pet Friendly" and there is a wooded area at the back of the property that is great for dog walking. The National Seashore also allows dogs, as long as they are outside the lifeguard area and on leash.
We have created a Pet Policy to appease both pet owners and non-pet owners. Guests bringing their pets will be asked to adhere to the following rules:
- All pets must be registered at check-in and be current with all vaccinations and flea and tick medications.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times while on the property.
- Owners must pick up after their pets. A pooper scooper is provided at the back of the property.
- Pets cannot be left unattended at any time day or night.
- We cannot accommodate pets with destructive or disruptive behavioral problems, such as excessive barking, chewing or aggressiveness toward people or other pets.
- Dogs must be housebroken. We do not accept dogs who need to use pee pee pads or doggy diapers.
- Extra charges will apply to dogs left unattended or that damage property..
A pet charge of $15.00 per day for each pet (maximum of 2 pets per cottage) will be applied beyond the standard room charges.
© 2008 Cottage Grove Condominium Trust, All rights reserved
Photograph by Martin Benjamin & Donna Fitzgerald